Woven lashing strap is made of high tensile strength polyester yarns. It is also called cord lashing strap and one way lashing webbing. The strap is wound on the round tube and is easier to cycle off. It only needs a lashing buckle and a universal tensioner to complete the connection and cargo lashing. It’s easier to be used and less expensive than ratchet tie down strap.
Due to the low elongation of the material yarn and weaving by the special shuttleless loom, it has advantages such as high breaking strength, low elongation, soft, UV resistance, not splice, flexible and universally applicable.
Polyester woven lashing strap are suitable for all light and heavy duty packaging for securing large items and heavy load in various applications and sectors. These straps can effectively substitute ratchet tie down strap, steel strapping and part of chain.
Polyester woven lashing strap is widely applied to Steel Tube, Aluminum Ingot, Motor, Wood, Pallet, Cartons, Mining and Resources, Oil and Gas, Offshore and Marine, Freight Forwarding, Railway Transportation,Container Load, Logistics Packaging and other heavy duty packing.
- Easier and faster to lashing
- Safe and less damaging to secure cargo
- Not tearing and remains perfectly fixed
1. A good alternative to costly ratchet lashing systems and hefty wire chain and ropes.
2. It can be used in conjunction with Dunnage Bags.
3. There will be no damage to painted surfaces.
4. Low-cost investment
5. The breaking strength of the webbing ranges from 750 to 10,000 daN.
6. Can be used with a variety of One Way Buckles.