|Packaging||coil, box, pallet|
|Lead Time||10 days|
|Certificate||DNV GL, ISO9001|
· It is made of high tenacity polyester yarn.
· It is available in width of 9mm, 13mm, 16mm, 19mm and 25mm.
· It is available in length of 1500m, 1100m, 850mm, 600m, 500m and 400m.
· It has a linear breaking strength of 200kg to 1200kg.
· It has a system breaking strength of 320kg to 2000kg.
· It is available in white and orange colors only.
· It comes with matching phosphatized steel wire buckle.
· It can be used to pack coil, box and pallet.
· It has DNV GL, ISO9001 certification.
This bale press strapping has enough strength to hold balers and is the toughest strapping used for bailing any load.
This bale press strapping has a filament structure that has been optimally adapted and designed using modern techniques.
This bale press strapping has very high tensile strength and is adequately elastic which increases its durability.
It is structured to be tear-resistant and its elasticity and filament structure helps it to resist breaking off when used to strap heavyweight load.
As it is elastic it tightens perfectly around the load holding it firm and also has the ability to retighten when removed from the load. Therefore, it can be used for a long period of time.